WHAT TO BRING ON DAY CAMP
Clapham: Skateboarding is 10 till 1pm, Rollerblading is 1 till 4pm
Fulham: Skateboarding is 10 till 1pm, Rollerblading is 1 till 4pm
Kensington: Rollerblading is 10 till 1pm, Skateboarding is 1 till 4pm
Provided on camp
- Free rental equipment; Rollerblades, Skateboards, helmets as well as wrist, knee and elbow pads.
What you must provide on camp
- Please check in and check out on arrival and departure.
- Children should wear loose comfortable clothing
- Bikes and scooters are welcome. We store these in the instructor area at the start of the day and return them at the end of camp.
- Socks covering ankles (for rollerblading)
- Shoes (for skateboarding) – no flip flops / sandals
- Girls – and boys, are required to wear their hair down, without pony-tails, bunches etc – this is for safe helmet use.
- A packed lunch* with snacks
- Epipen / inhaler as required
- Mobile phones. Should your children need to get in touch with you, an instructor can call the number listed on your registration form
- *Nuts and nut products.